One Week Holiday in Petrovac in Early June 2018
In June we'll spend a week holiday, staying at Hotel Palas in Petrovac.
We'll rent a car for about 5 days with a local company. As we also wish to enjoy the seaside and relax, I plan a relaxed program as follows:
- Half day discovering the Budva Riviera and Sveti Stefan.
- Half day exploring Cetinje and around (not Lovcen National Park).
- Half day discovering the city of Kotor and the citadel.
- Full day touring around the Bay of Kotor including Tivat, catching the ferry to Herceg Novi, Perast and Our Lady of the Rocks, and back to Petrovac.
- Full day visiting Skadar Lake (Virpazar and Vranjina, but no boat ride on the lake) via the mountain road, and taking the Sozina tunnel back to the coast. Then we'll visit Bar and have lunch near seaside promenade. Drive past Stari Bar and the old olive tree. Visit Ulcinj, then drive back to Petrovac.
We want to avoid dangerous, narrow mountain roads. Can you give me your thoughts on this program?
Book your accommodation anywhere in the world through any of the search boxes on our site and we'll make a donation towards sterilising stray animals in Montenegro.
It costs you nothing, and you get the biggest selection and lowest prices guaranteed. It's a win-win!