Montenegro Pulse contains affiliate links and is a member of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may receive compensation at no extra cost to you. See my disclaimer for more information.
One Week Holiday in Petrovac in Early June 2018
In June we'll spend a week holiday, staying at Hotel Palas in Petrovac.
We'll rent a car for about 5 days with a local company. As we also wish to enjoy the seaside and relax, I plan a relaxed program as follows:
- Half day discovering the Budva Riviera and Sveti Stefan.
- Half day exploring Cetinje and around (not Lovcen National Park).
- Half day discovering the city of Kotor and the citadel.
- Full day touring around the Bay of Kotor including Tivat, catching the ferry to Herceg Novi, Perast and Our Lady of the Rocks, and back to Petrovac.
- Full day visiting Skadar Lake (Virpazar and Vranjina, but no boat ride on the lake) via the mountain road, and taking the Sozina tunnel back to the coast. Then we'll visit Bar and have lunch near seaside promenade. Drive past Stari Bar and the old olive tree. Visit Ulcinj, then drive back to Petrovac.
We want to avoid dangerous, narrow mountain roads. Can you give me your thoughts on this program?