Questions About My Upcoming Visit to the Region
by Jian Wu
(New Jersey, US)
I stumbled on your website and found lots of helpful information.
I plan to take my family of 4 (my wife, myself and 2 kids - ages 12 and 17) to visit Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro in June/July, 2021. I've currently allocated 2 days for Montenegro. I have a few questions and I hope you don’t mind answering them.
1. I have 2 plans, please let me know which one is more practical:
1) Drive from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in the morning, stay one night in Montenegro and drive back to Dubrovnik in the evening of the 2nd day.
2) Drive from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in the evening, stay two nights in Montenegro and drive back to Dubrovnik in the evening of the 3rd day.
2. I plan to visit Kotor, Perast, Budva, Sveti Stefan and Lovćen National Park. Is that too much in 2 days?
3. We are interested in visiting ancient cities, city walls and doing some outdoor activities (swimming, hiking, etc.). It will be great if you can recommend some specific things to do at the above places.
Thank you very much in advance.
Book your accommodation anywhere in the world through any of the search boxes on our site and we'll make a donation towards sterilising stray animals in Montenegro.
It costs you nothing, and you get the biggest selection and lowest prices guaranteed. It's a win-win!